As a public service, AzTAP posts information about upcoming assistive technology or other disability related community events that are sponsored or co-sponsored by other organizations:
Oh Yes, I CAN Work! Competitive Employment for People with Significant Disabilities
This half day training is designed to advance the concept that competitive integrated employment for people with significant disabilities is achievable. Our featured speaker, Laura Owens, Ph.D., will highlight programs that get people with significant disabilities employed. Attendees will also hear from a panel of individuals with disabilities who are successfully employed in integrated settings at competitive wages. The panelists will be joined by job coaches and/or employers who have supported their journey to job success. An audience Q&A will conclude the session.
- Phoenix – Tuesday, September 18, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 18, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Simultaneous webcast) Click Here To Register
- Chandler – Thursday, September 20, 12:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Presentation Materials and Resources (click on the document title below to download the file)
- Agenda for September 18th Live Training and Webinar
- Agenda for September 20th Live Training
- Laura Owens PowerPoint Presentation
- ADDPC Brochure
- WIOA Section 511 Sub-minimum Wage Guidelines
- Arizona ABLE Program (4 page booklet)
- Arizona ABLE Program (Rack Card)
- AzTAP Brochure