OPEN-ENDED, LONG TERM DEVICE LOANS
Periodically, AzTAP offers some of its older, but still useful AT devices for open ended, long term loans. Items in this category are available to individuals, families, or organizations for long term use, while remaining the property of AzTAP. The terms of agreement for long term loans are as follows:
- Borrowers agree to use all equipment at their own risk.
- Borrowers agree to report to AzTAP any equipment that is lost, accidently damaged, stolen or destroyed.
- Borrowers acknowledge that AzTAP assumes no responsibility for maintenance, updates or repairs on this equipment.
- Borrowers will contact AzTAP to discuss return of equipment for ecological disposal if equipment ceases to operate or is still operational but is no longer needed.
- Borrowers will notify AzTAP of changes to their mailing address, telephone number (s) and/or email address on file for the loan.
Below, is a current list of the AT devices available for long term loan. To learn more about each item, click on its name and the link will take you to our inventory page where you can request the item by adding it to your “cart”. Once you have added this item to your “cart,” please do the following:
- Click on the “Complete Inquiry Request Form Online” button
- You will be taken to a new form. Complete the information requested.
- Towards the bottom of this form, select the “I’d like to borrow this assistive technology” option
- Fill out the requested information on the rest of the form
- In the “additional comments” field toward the bottom of the form, write “I am interested in this item for long term loan“
Requests will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
After your request has been processed, you will be contacted to make arrangements for picking up or shipping the device.
For more information, contact us at AskAzTAP@nau.edu or call 602.728.9534.