AzTAP’s 16th Annual Assistive Technology Summer Institute
in collaboration with
Arizona Rehabilitation Services Administration
Arizona Department of Education
July 20 -22, 2014
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, Phoenix, AZFor more information, “mouse over” the AT Conference tab above to see the drop down menu links
- NEW this year: Full-day, preconference workshop – AT Boot Camp - on Sunday July 20; $99
- Early Bird Registration Fee (by 6/20/14) is $165 for the main conference; $249 for both the preconference workshop and main conference
- Room Rates are $89 per night – all suite hotel. Make your reservation by Friday, June 13, 2014 to get this special conference rate
- NEW: Expanded Exhibit Hall hours for community participation on Monday, July 21st from 1:30 – 6:00 p.m. Register for a FREE Exhibit Hall Pass
AbleNet - Learn more
Arizona Department of Education AT Short Term Loan Library - Learn more
Arizona Developmental Disabilities Planning Council - Learn more
Arizona Talking Book Library - Learn more
Arizona Technology Access Program (AzTAP)
AT & T – Arizona Relay 7-1-1 - Learn more
BlueSky Designs (Mountnmover) – Learn more
CaptionCall – Learn more
DriveAble Solutions - Learn more
Driving to Independence - Learn more
DynaVox Technologies - Learn more
Enablemart – Learn more
Freedom Scientific Learning Systems Group - Learn more
Institute for Human Development Assistive Technology Center at NAU - Learn more
Lingraphica - Learn more
Opportunity Foundation of America – Eagle Eyes - Learn more
Prentke Romich Company (PRC) - Learn more
Rauckit Consultants - Learn more
Saltillo Corporation - Learn more
TextHelp, Inc. – Learn more
Tobii ATI - Learn more
Read what our attendees had to say about last year’s conference, Assistive Technology: Catch the Wave:
- All the sessions I went to were fantastic. The keynote presenters were truly inspiring and conveyed an enormous amount of perspective from their experience as client and advocate. They didn’t say it this way, but the take-home I got was along the lines of “We don’t participate in barriers, we figure out a way to remove them…”
- …The vendor participation was excellent, and the backbone of the session/ presentation format was an excellent opportunity for the sharing of information / networking.
- I enjoyed the opportunity to network with different people at each large group activity (lunch, keynote etc.). It was also nice to be next to vendors to remind me of things I had not yet seen
- Great info, exhibitors, found out how to access lots more services and technology and how to spend $$ wisely.
- Once again I was thoroughly impressed by the depth and breadth of knowledge that was gathered for the conference. I can say I thoroughly enjoyed each of the breakout sessions I attended.
- All sessions relatable to parents, demo presentations plus vendors.
- The conference was just what I needed to help me serve my students better.
- Great location, accommodations, rooms.
If you were unable to attend our last conference, see what you missed:
AT Conference Went “almost” Paperless…
View our mobile event guide powered by Twoppy. It provided on-the-go access to the complete conference program including the schedule, session descriptions, speaker bios, presentations and handouts.