Mark Your Calendars!
AzTAP’s 17th Assistive Technology Summer Conference will be
July 22 – 24, 2017*
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
* Please note that there will not be a conference in 2016. We are using the time to plan for an even more exciting conference in 2017. In its place, we are developing a calendar of smaller educational events – stay tuned!
Our 16th Annual Assistive Technology Summer Conference at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch was a huge success. The feedback about our sessions and speakers was overwhelming positive and the Hyatt’s luxury resort environment and attentive staff made it a truly enjoyable experience for everyone who attended:
- “I enjoyed the opening & closing speakers, vendor hall and many of the individual sessions. Overall this conference was spectacular and offered at such a reasonable cost.”
- “All of it was GRAND, from location to materials available to take back with me – to the food – Excellent”
- “The diversity of presenters – my inspiration was reignited by a team that brought a student sharing his experience.”
- “The presenters were very enthusiastic and had wonderful philosophy/sense about what is most important for people who have disabilities (empowerment).”