AzTAP’s 16th Annual Assistive Technology Summer Institute
in collaboration with
Arizona Rehabilitation Services Administration
Arizona Department of Education
July 21 -22, 2014
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, Phoenix, AZ
- Early Bird Registration Fee is $165
- Room Rates are $89 per night – all suite hotel
- More details to follow…
RESERVE YOUR TABLE TODAY by contacting Clayton Guffey at email@example.com; 602-776-4699; 800-477-9921
Basic registration fee of $325* includes:
- 8 foot exhibit table
- Wi-Fi throughout the Conference Center
- Meals and breaks for one person
- Access to all conference sessions
- NEW for this year – Exhibitor Presentation Track - Call-for-Presenters is now available
- Sponsorship opportunities to showcase your company
*$325 Commercial organizations; $225 Not-for-profit organizations/state agencies
Great value: room rates are $89 per night (all suite hotel)
Read what our attendees had to say about our recently completed 15th Annual AT Summer Institute, Assistive Technology: Catch the Wave:
- All the sessions I went to were fantastic. The keynote presenters were truly inspiring and conveyed an enormous amount of perspective from their experience as client and advocate. They didn’t say it this way, but the take-home I got was along the lines of “We don’t participate in barriers, we figure out a way to remove them…”
- …The vendor participation was excellent, and the backbone of the session/ presentation format was an excellent opportunity for the sharing of information / networking.
- I enjoyed the opportunity to network with different people at each large group activity (lunch, keynote etc.). It was also nice to be next to vendors to remind me of things I had not yet seen
- Great info, exhibitors, found out how to access lots more services and technology and how to spend $$ wisely.
- Once again I was thoroughly impressed by the depth and breadth of knowledge that was gathered for the conference. I can say I thoroughly enjoyed each of the breakout sessions I attended.
- All sessions relatable to parents, demo presentations plus vendors.
- The conference was just what I needed to help me serve my students better.
- Great location, accommodations, rooms.
If you were unable to attend our last conference, see what you missed:
AT Conference Went “almost” Paperless…
View our mobile event guide powered by Twoppy. It provided on-the-go access to the complete conference program including the schedule, session descriptions, speaker bios, presentations and handouts.