in collaboration with the Arizona Department of Education, Exceptional Student Services (ADE/ESS) & Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA)
July 12 -14, 2015
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about AT devices, resources and implementation strategies
- Increase your assistive technology expertise
- Hands-on experiences with devices and interactive sessions
- Network with vendors, other professionals and people who use assistive technology
- Recharge & relax simultaneously: stimulating educational sessions in a desert oasis!
- CEU Certificates awarded
- Good Value: Early Bird Registration Fee is $199 for the regular 2-day conference including breakfasts & lunches, if registered by June 1st.
- The Hyatt at Gainey Ranch is a fabulous LUXURY resort with a special budget friendly rate of $99 per night inclusive of resort fees for conference participants. Make your reservation by June 15th to get this special conference rate. Learn more…
- Receive a discounted registration fee of $289 with a combined preconference/conference registration. Learn more…
- A choice of two optional, full day preconference workshops are being offered this year. Learn more…
- View our current list of Exhibitors
- Community Access to Exhibit Hall on Monday afternoon 7/13/15. Register for a free Exhibit Hall pass
- Presenters who are nationally recognized or have local expertise, are knowledgeable and highly engaging!
- Multiple breakout sessions address a range of AT topics. Learn more…
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Conference Center – Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to access conference information through our mobile app
- Registration includes raffle tickets for wonderful door prize drawings
- If you register by the early bird deadline (6/1/15), your name will be entered in a drawing to win a FREE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION!!! The winner will be offered a choice between a refund or the ability to bring another attendee!
For information, contact Adi @ 602.728.9534, 800.477.9921, Adi.email@example.com
Read what our attendees had to say about last year’s conference, Assistive Technology: Multiple Solutions, Multiple Perspectives
- “Great topics and presenters”
- “Great resources, reinforcing knowledge base and introducing wonderful and helpful new information”
- “This is always one of the BEST conferences I get to attend!”
- “I was able to see new technology, some for the first time that would help facilitate students in our schools”