Receipt of up to 19 continuing education contact hours/ 1.9 CEUs is possible as follows:
- Optional Preconference Workshop (Sunday): 6 contact hours
- Conference Day One (Monday): up to 6 contact hours
- Conference Day Two (Tuesday): up to 7 contact hours
Depending on your continuing education needs, there are several options for documenting conference participation:
- Arizona Department of Education and Northern Arizona University-AzTAP CEU Certificates will be available at the registration desk at the end of the conference on Tuesday afternoon, July 25, for persons working in school districts and for service providers in healthcare, rehabilitation, state agencies, postsecondary settings, etc. These certificates align with the requirements for RESNA ATP Certification renewal and ASHA credential renewal.
- CRC CEUs – Participants who want CRC hours must have their attendance verified for each session attended. Session facilitators will stamp the session on the AT-A-Glance Schedule at the end of the presentation. If you leave a presentation early, the form will not be stamped. Certificates will be available at the registration desk at the end of the conference on Tuesday afternoon, July 25.
- Arizona Department of Health Services (DHS) approval for Speech Language Pathologists is pending. Approved sessions will be designated with “DHS” on the AT-Glance Schedule and in the Conference Program. You may want to attach the schedule to the NAU- AzTAP Certificate for record keeping purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees are responsible for keeping their certificates and submitting them to credentialing agencies as needed; duplicates will not be issued.