Conference Dates: July 12 – 14, 2015EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION
If you have questions or need more information, contact Clayton Guffey at firstname.lastname@example.org; 602-776-4699; 800-477-9921
AzTAP is very appreciative of Exhibitor support for our Annual Assistive Technology Summer Conference. In return, we carefully consider Exhibitor needs so that your conference experience provides a worthwhile return on your investment.
- Our reasonable exhibitor fees include meals, power, Wi-Fi and recognition in conference media publicity.
- All exhibitors are considered conference sponsors with tiered options that provide additional ways to highlight your company or organization.
- Unopposed Exhibit Hall time each day.
- Free community access to the Exhibit Hall on Monday afternoon drives additional traffic to your table.
- Opportunity for an Exhibitor “Spotlight” presentation that provides 30 minutes of time to showcase your company’s products and/or services as part of our breakout session line up (first come, first serve basis).
- Dedicated AzTAP Staff-Exhibitor liaison to address Exhibitor needs before and during the conference.
- Your Raffle Prize donations will be displayed in the Exhibit Hall.
- To encourage Exhibit Hall traffic and time spent at booths, attendee eligibility for the grand prize drawing will be based on completion of the Exhibitor Raffle Card (Exhibitors will be provided with pre-labeled stickers to affix to the cards).
- Continuous PowerPoint slide show loop highlighting your company/organization’s services and/or products during meals and unopposed Exhibit Hall time (exhibitors provide the slides).
- Option to conduct your own door prize drawing at your table.
AzTAP truly appreciates the support that all our Exhibitors provide for the conference and we would like to encourage your participation by offering you a choice of Exhibitor sponsorship levels. The basic Early Bird Bronze Level and Non Profit/State Agency registration fees includes:
- Exhibit table with 1 person registration (includes meals & breaks) and access to all conference sessions
- One – 8’ draped table and chair (one additional table or open space available for extra fee)
- Electricity connection
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the Conference Center
- Recognition on the conference website, in the program and on social media
|Exhibitor Category||Early Bird Fee (Until May 31st)||Regular Fee (After May 31st)||Extra space||Extra Person at table|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Bronze||$395||$495||$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max)||$70 per person per day (if more than 1 person)|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Silver||
If space is available
|$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max||$70 per person per day (if more than 2 people)|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Gold||
If space is available
|$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max||$70 per person per day (if more than 3 people)|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Platinum||$2,495||
If space is available
|NA (extra table included in fee)||$70 per person per day (if more than 4 people)|
|Non Profit/State Agency Exhibitor||$275||
|$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max)||$70 per person per day (if more than 1 person)|
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
7500 East Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Major Cross Streets: Scottsdale Rd. & East Doubletree Ranch Road. From Scottsdale Road, head east on E Doubletree Ranch Road to Main Resort Entrance and turn left.
Free unrestricted parking is available for exhibitors in the parking lot (s) adjacent to the main resort entrance and the Conference Center area.
The Exhibit Hall and the Conference Center are best accessed via the main Resort Entrance & Lobby. This is the accessible entrance. Signage and volunteer staff will be available in the resort lobby that will direct you to the exhibitor registration table in the Conference Center where you will check in and get your table assignment.
Please note that the Exhibit Hall serves as the venue for the Keynote presentation, lunch on both days, the Networking session on Day One and the Closing session on Day Two.
Set Up Dates & Times: We are offering early exhibitor set up Sunday afternoon (7/12) from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. On Monday (7/13), exhibitor set up will open at 6:00 AM and run through 9:00AM. All exhibitors must be set up and be ready to go no later than 9:00 AM. Exhibitors not arriving in time to finish set up by the 9:00 AM deadline will be asked to wait until after the Keynote address to finish set up. Exhibitor set up on Tuesday (7/14) will be from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM. All exhibitors are encouraged to be set up by this time on day two.
There will be dolly’s/hand trucks available at the conference registration outside the exhibit hall to assist exhibitors in bringing in their materials.
Switching Tables/Trading Spaces: Please do not switch or trade your table assignment with any other exhibitor (s) or move your table without checking first with Clayton Guffey at the Exhibitor Registration desk.
Exhibit Hall Security: The Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa and the Arizona Technology Access Program (AzTAP)/NAU are not responsible for valuables, equipment or conference materials left at exhibitor tables overnight. The exhibit hall will be locked but, the Conference Center building will remain open overnight. In order to eliminate the chance of loss or theft, we suggest you take any and all items of value with you and bring them back the following conference day.
Climate Control: It is impossible to adjust or hold the temperature in the exhibit hall and/or breakout session rooms to everyone’s personal preference. So, please dress accordingly if you think being cold could be an issue or problem for you.
Attn: Adi Kalika Schaeffer
Re: AT Summer Institute Door Prize From: [Insert your organization’s name]
2400 North Central Avenue Suite #300
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Exhibitors may also drop off door prize items no later than 9:00 AM at registration desk on the first day of the conference. No door prize items will be accepted after the start of the Keynote session.
Door prize items will be individually displayed in the exhibit hall with signage indicating the donor organization. Conference participants will be given raffle tickets as part of their registration to be drawn for door prizes. We will be holding door prize drawings during the networking session on Day One, during lunch on Day Two and at the Closing Session. Organizations contributing door prizes will be individually recognized for their donation(s). Winners must be present to receive their door prize.
Please advise us if you would like to make alternative drawing arrangements for your door prize donation.
All boxes and materials shipped to the hotel for the conference will need to be delivered no more than three (3) working days prior to 7/12/15. Due to the limitations on storage, please notify us of any large shipments or oversized items so that the appropriate arrangements may be made.
Additionally, all boxes, materials, and equipment shipped to the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale will require the following information:
- Hotel Name & Address – Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa – 7500 East Doubletree Ranch Road Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- On-Site Contact (person designated to receive items): (the name of the registered exhibitor attending the conference) with the word “Guest” next to it.
- Name of Group/Conference/Event: AzTAP AT Summer Institute – Putting AT to Work Conference – July 12 -14, 2015
- Event Planning/Sales Managers Name: Sury Beck – Event Planning Manager
- Special Delivery Notes
- Complete Return Address
It will most helpful if you send your tracking number(s) to your Event Manager Sury Beck – Sury.Beck@hyatt.com prior to your arrival. This will help with tracking your packages and ensure they are placed in the appropriate location.
Please note the following:
- The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale will not accept packages or shipments arriving C.O.D.
- Any shipments not prepaid will be refused by the hotel and no notification will be made by the hotel to the shipper. Additionally, the hotel assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to packages, boxes, or shipments received prior to, or following, your event unless arrangements have been made.
- In an effort to protect and control the delivery of these boxes, a designated person from your organization will be required to sign for any box upon receipt once it leaves our possession. In addition, any boxes opened must be signed for, and are no longer the responsibility of the hotel. Our Events Department will deliver boxes to your designated location on property at the listed prices: $7.00 / Box or $150.00 /Pallet.
- If you require Laborers they will be available at a rate of $20.00 per person, per hour, (One Hour Minimum), to assist with large shipments. Please advise the Events Department in advance so that the appropriate arrangements can be made.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact your Event Manager Sury Beck at 480.483.5529 or our Receiving Department directly at 480.444.1234, ext. 6013.
Shipping Information. (PDF)