Exhibitor Registration Is Now Open!EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION
If you have questions or need more information, contact Clayton Guffey at email@example.com; 602-776-4699; 800-477-9921
AzTAP is very appreciative of Exhibitor support for our Annual Assistive Technology Summer Conference. In return, we carefully consider Exhibitor needs so that your conference experience provides a worthwhile return on your investment.
- Reasonable exhibitor fees include meals, power, Wi-Fi and recognition in conference media publicity.
- All exhibitors are considered conference sponsors with tiered options that provide additional ways to highlight your company or organization.
- Unopposed Exhibit Hall time each day.
- Free community access to the Exhibit Hall on Monday afternoon drives additional traffic to your table.
- Opportunity for an Exhibitor “Spotlight” presentation that provides 30 minutes of time to showcase your company’s products and/or services as part of our breakout session line up (first come, first serve basis).
- Dedicated AzTAP Staff-Exhibitor liaison to address Exhibitor needs before and during the conference.
- Your Raffle Prize donations will be displayed in the Exhibit Hall.
- To encourage Exhibit Hall traffic and time spent at booths, attendee eligibility for the grand prize drawing will be based on completion of the Exhibitor Raffle Card (Exhibitors will be provided with pre-labeled stickers to affix to the cards).
- Continuous PowerPoint slide show loop highlighting your company/organization’s services and/or products during meals and unopposed Exhibit Hall time (exhibitors provide the slides).
- Option to conduct your own door prize drawing at your table.
AzTAP truly appreciates the support that all our Exhibitors provide for the conference and we would like to encourage your participation by offering you a choice of Exhibitor sponsorship levels. The basic Early Bird Bronze Level and Non Profit/State Agency registration fees includes:
- Exhibit table with 1 person registration (includes meals & breaks) and access to all conference sessions
- One – 8’ draped table and chair (one additional table or open space available for extra fee)
- Electricity connection
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the Conference Center
- Recognition on the conference website, in the program and on social media
|Exhibitor Category||Early Bird Fee (Until May 31st)||Regular Fee (After May 31st)||Extra space||Extra Person at table|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Bronze||$395||$495||$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max)||$70 per person per day (if more than 1 person)|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Silver||
If space is available
|$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max||$70 per person per day (if more than 2 people)|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Gold||
If space is available
|$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max||$70 per person per day (if more than 3 people)|
|Commercial Exhibitor – Platinum||$2,495||
If space is available
|NA (extra table included in fee)||$70 per person per day (if more than 4 people)|
|Non Profit/State Agency Exhibitor||$275||
|$150 – Additional Table (1 max) $150 – Space Only (No table; 1 max)||$70 per person per day (if more than 1 person)|
HYATT REGENCY SCOTTSDALE RESORT & SPA AT GAINEY RANCH
7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
All boxes and materials shipped to the hotel for your Event will need to be delivered no more than three (3) working days prior to your meeting dates. Due to the limitations on storage, please notify us of any large shipments or oversized items so that the appropriate arrangements may be made.
Additionally, all boxes, materials, and equipment shipped to the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale will require the following information:
- Hotel Name & Address – Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa – 7500 East Doubletree Ranch Road Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- On-Site Contact (person designated to receive items): (the name of the registered exhibitor attending the conference) with the word “Guest” next to it.
- Name of Group/Conference/Event: AzTAP AT Summer Institute – Putting AT to Work Conference – July 12 -14, 2015
- Event Planning/Sales Managers Name: Sury Beck – Event Planning Manager
- Special Delivery Notes
- Complete Return Address
It will most helpful if you send your tracking number(s) to your Event Manager Sury Beck – Sury.Beck@hyatt.com prior to your arrival. This will help with tracking your packages and ensure they are placed in the appropriate location.
Please note the following:
- The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale will not accept packages or shipments arriving C.O.D.
- Any shipments not prepaid will be refused by the hotel and no notification will be made by the hotel to the shipper. Additionally, the hotel assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to packages, boxes, or shipments received prior to, or following, your event unless arrangements have been made.
- In an effort to protect and control the delivery of these boxes, a designated person from your organization will be required to sign for any box upon receipt once it leaves our possession. In addition, any boxes opened must be signed for, and are no longer the responsibility of the hotel. Our Events Department will deliver boxes to your designated location on property at the listed prices: $7.00 / Box or $150.00 /Pallet.
- If you require Laborers they will be available at a rate of $20.00 per person, per hour, (One Hour Minimum), to assist with large shipments. Please advise the Events Department in advance so that the appropriate arrangements can be made.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact your Event Manager Sury Beck at 480.483.5529 or our Receiving Department directly at 480.444.1234, ext. 6013.
Shipping Information. (PDF)