Skip to content
AzTAP Partnership with Achieve Human Services and RefurbITwebmaster2021-06-18T11:51:43-07:00
AzTAP has partnered with Achieve Human Services and RefurbIT – their computer refurbishment program – to provide access to low cost refurbished computers and iOS devices (iPads, iPhones, etc.). There are two programs available to individuals anywhere in Arizona interested in buying high quality refurbished devices from RefurbIT.
Program 1. General Public – To see items available to the general public for purchase, visit the RefurbIT website.
Program 2. Persons with Disabilities – An additional 25% discount above RefurbIT’s already discounted price is available for Arizonans with disabilities who also receive specific federal or state public assistance benefits. To qualify, you or a family member living in your home must 1) have a disability; and, 2) be currently receiving and able to verify at least one of the following public assistance benefits:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHAEP)
- National School Lunch Program (Free Lunch Program)
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- State Children’s Health Insurance Plan (SCHIP) / KidsCare
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- VA Benefits
To apply for this program, complete the online application at the button below. After your application has been processed and approved, you will be given specific login information and code that will allow you to purchase the computer with a 25% discount directly from the RefurbIT/Achieve website.