The Evidence for Success Disability Conference showcases effective, evidence-based approaches or formal research findings that result in improved services, supports and outcomes for persons with disabilities across the life span.
We are seeking timely presentations that focus on innovative, evidence-based approaches to disability-related issues affecting children and adults across the broad areas of Assistive Technology, Community Inclusion, Education and Employment. We welcome presentations that address (but are not limited to):
- Accessibility and Universal Design
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication
- Assistive Technology Applications in Education, Employment and Community Living
- The Role of AT in Recreation
- Cultural Diversity
- Disability and Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Plain Language / Inclusive Language
- Transition from School to Independent Living
- High Leveraged Practices in Special Education
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Transitioning from Student to Employee
- Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE)
- Native American and State Vocational Rehabilitation Practices
- Supporting Workers with Disabilities across Employment Settings
We encourage the submission of presentations that examine key learnings from the last few years and offer thought-provoking strategies about moving constructively into the future.
Proposals are due by Friday March 3, 2023. Applicants will be notified of their proposal status by March 31.
Accepted presenters receive discounted registration fees. Commercial exhibitors selected to present must pay full exhibitor registration fees.
For questions or assistance, contact Adi Schaeffer, IHD Events Manager, at Adi.firstname.lastname@example.org; 602-728-9537.