Our Impact – By the Numbers
At AzTAP, we are committed to serving our community by making assistive technology widely accessible. To that end, AzTAP keeps track of what we do and how we impact the people we serve. A review of our data for the past three years shows that we are a resource for:
Finding Services and Getting Answers to Assistive Technology Related Questions
- 5,675 persons received information and assistance when they called or emailed AzTAP about assistive technology issues.
Providing Opportunities to Try Out Assistive Technology at No Cost
- 2,869 persons borrowed a total of 12,000 devices from AzTAP’s Lending Libraries.
- 3,545 persons participated in 1,269 AT Demonstrations and Consultations, exploring devices to identify products and features that would meet their needs.
Making Assistive Technology More Affordable:
- Our financial loan programs have approved 57 low interest loans valued at $250,293, making it possible for people with disabilities to buy the assistive technology they needed.
- Consumers saved $1,033,607 off the MSRP by using our reuse activities and assistance with finding potential funding sources.
Reaching Out to People through Educational Events, Newsletters, the AzTAP Website, & Social Media:
- 4,349 individuals participated in 199 assistive technology education and training events sponsored or conducted by AzTAP.
- 7,025 persons learned about assistive technology devices and services at 290 public awareness events such as conferences, fairs and expos.
- The AzTAP newsletter has reached 2,050 persons.
And finally, customer satisfaction matters to us:
- Feedback gathered from our customer satisfaction surveys shows that, on average, more than 95% of those who use our services report high satisfaction with their AzTAP experience.