Our Impact – By the Numbers
At AzTAP, we are committed to serving our community by making assistive technology (AT) accessible. To that end, AzTAP keeps track of what we do and how we impact the people we serve. A review of our data during the 2022-2023 fiscal year shows that we are a resource for:
Finding Services and Getting Answers to Assistive Technology (AT) Related Questions
- 1304 persons received information and assistance and consultative services when they called or emailed AzTAP about assistive technology needs and issues.
Providing Access to Assistive Technology Devices at No Cost
- 656 persons borrowed a total of 2,423 devices from AzTAP’s lending programs.
- 741 persons participated in 297 assistive technology device demonstrations/consultations, exploring devices to identify products and features that would meet their needs.
Making Assistive Technology More Affordable & Attainable
- Our financial loan program approved 13 low interest loans in the total of $ 98,901.00 making it possible for people with disabilities to buy the assistive technology they needed.
- Our medical equipment and assistive technology Reuse services assisted persons in the community with saving $ 32,211.00 off the MSRP of the equipment they needed.
- AzTAP provided one on one assistance to obtain funding from third party resources for 2 assistive technology devices/systems valued at $ 4,320.00.
Reaching Out to the Community through Educational Events, Newsletters & Other Outreach
- 1,601 individuals participated in assistive technology related education and training events sponsored or conducted by AzTAP.
- 2189 people learned about assistive technology devices and our services at 69 public awareness outreach events.
Provision of Technical Assistance Regarding Assistive Technology & Services
- AzTAP provided 7 community organizations with technical assistance for their assistive technology needs.
And finally, Customer Satisfaction Matters to Us
- Feedback gathered from our customer satisfaction surveys shows that, on average, more than 99.58% of those who use our services report that they were either satisfied or highly satisfied with their AzTAP experience.
For additional information on AzTAP, our data, and services, review our page on the Center for Assistive Technology Act Data Assistance program site.